Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why truetougod.blogspot.com


27 Feb 2010

As humans, we're always 'justifying' why we do certain things
Some things are justifiable
Some are not
Some are rightly justified
Some justifications are simply 'excuses' in disguise
At the end of the day, if we could stay true to one person, who would it be?
Some say it would be our spouse (a politically correct answer for married couples)
Some say to our parents
Some 'me-centric' fellow human beings might say 'to ourselves'
The truth of the matter is,
At times, we cant even be true to ourselves

My answer would be 'I wanna be true to you, God!'
Since God already knows our every cell, every hair, every move, every thought, every good, every bad, even before we were born, even before we confess it to Him....
Then wouldnt it be totally logically that we be true to Him?
with this blog, I hope to spend time talking to Him more, telling Him things that I wouldnt even tell hubby or mum or dad

Even when the world goes away, viruses come crashing every computer, laptop, server etc. My God will remember all the times we spent together on this website, every moment, every frustration, every joy, and every worry, Lord I share them with you.

Thanks for listening *huGZ*

No comments:

Post a Comment